EXAMINATION OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
- The respiratory tree starts from the nose and mouth and finishes at the alveoli. The student is guided through a virtual classroom environment enhanced with live footage, graphic images, animations, pictures of pathologies, sound recordings and revision tables, starting from basic considerations to more advanced clinical techniques.
EXAMINATION OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Animated review of anatomy and physiology
- Inspection of the hands, face, thorax and surface anatomy
- Palpation, chest expansion, vocal fremitus and diaphragmatic assessment.
- Percussion of the thorax
- Auscultation inc. sound recordings
- How to use the diagnostic equipment
- In-depth narrated examination with interpretation of abnormal findings
- Real-time examination with subtitles and without subtitles
- Scene selection
- Comprehensive slide-show of all the images and tables used during the presentation
- How to make proper use of the clinical equipment featured for this system
RESOURCES OF RESPIRATORY EXAMINATION VIDEO:
- Total play: 65 mins
- Images & animations: 33
- Revision tables: 50
- Revision booklet enclosed (with DVD purchase)
BONUS STUDY MATERIAL:
- Customers who bought this video (either Stream or Download) will be entitled to free registration on our website for additional bonus material. Please register on clinicalexams.co.uk after purchasing this video to access the extra resources and bonus material.
- Customers who ordered the DVDs by post will also be entitled to free registration.
- All customers can request a revision booklet by emailing us on email@example.com and please quote your purchase / reference number.
You can order the DVD from this site or to Download / Stream from our VIMEO site.
DVD: £15 (box with booklet)