EXAMINATION OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
This is the most extensive presentation in the clinical examination series. The first section provides the student and practitioner with a review of the musculoskeletal structures. It explains the clinical presentations of musculoskeletal structures and tissues which are essential preliminaries in making a meaningful evaluation of the patient.
The second section examines each anatomical region beginning from the temporomadibular joint and ending at the foot.
It explores the different evaluative techniques, and provides an analysis of the findings. This is an invaluable learning resource for clinicians in the physical rehabilitation fields such as Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Physiotherapists and students in general medicine.
- EXAMINATION OF THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- The structure of connective tissues
- General principles of physical examination
- Focused case history inquiry
- Systematic examination of all major joints
- Further investigative techniques
- MENU OPTIONS:
- The structure of connective tissues and principal joints
- In-depth narrated examination with interpretation of abnormal findings
- Real-time examination with subtitles and without subtitles
- Scene selection
- Comprehensive question and answer slide shows
- RESOURCES OF MUSCULOSKELETAL EXAMINATION VIDEO:
- Total play: 210 mins
- Images & animations: 300
- Revision tables: 725
- Revision booklet enclosed (with DVD purchase)
Customers who bought this video (either Stream or Download) will be entitled to free registration on our website for additional bonus material. Please register on clinicalexams.co.uk after purchasing this video to access the extra resources and bonus material.
Customers who ordered the DVDs by post will also be entitled to free registration.
All customers can request a revision booklet by emailing us on email@example.com and please quote your purchase / reference number.
You can order the DVD from this site or to Download / Stream from our VIMEO site.
DVD: £15 (box with booklet)