GENERAL EXAMINATION OF A PATIENT
Physical Examination and Clinical Diagnosis is the first step in a medical syllabus after covering the core subjects of Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology and Differential Diagnosis. Acquiring effective and safe clinical skills is perhaps the most challenging stage in the clinician’s progression from theory to practical application. This ground-breaking presentation harnesses the use of visual technology to develop a learning tool which is stimulating and enhances learning. Total playtime: more than 60 mins.
This is the first video presentation is a first in a series of eight, which demonstrate clinical examination skills. The General Examination of a patient is the first and perhaps the most important step before any system-specific examination procedures. This video presentation goes far beyond the simple demonstration of hands on examination skills.
GENERAL EXAMINATION OF THE PATIENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Patient-centred clinical scenario
- Preliminary considerations and reminders before examination
- General observation
- Close inspection of hands, face, neck, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and limbs
- Palpation of the lymph nodes
- Detail examination of the thyroid gland
- Case conclusion and discussions on further investigations and differential diagnosis
MATERIALS IN GENERAL EXAMINATION VIDEO
- Narrated examination procedure with a General Practitioner participating
- Interpretation of clinical findings at every stage in the procedure
- Enriched with many images and revision tables
- Brief, real-time examination procedure without narration
- More than 300 Q&A quizzes
- Total play time 64 mins
- Revision booklet enclosed (with DVD purchase)
BONUS STUDY MATERIAL:
Customers who bought this video (either Stream or Download) will be entitled to free registration on our website for additional bonus material. Please register on clinicalexams.co.uk after purchasing this video to access the extra resources and bonus material.
Customers who ordered the DVDs by post will also be entitled to free registration.
All customers can request a revision booklet by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote your purchase / reference number.
- Total play: 64 mins
- Q&A quizzes: 300 (with DVD purchases)
- Revision booklet (with DVD purchases)
You can order the DVD from this site or to Download / Stream from our VIMEO site.
DVD: £15 (box with booklet)