EXAMINATION OF THE CRANIAL NERVES
Examination of the 12 cranial nerves – like the peripheral nervous system – presents a challenge to the student and practitioner alike. Achieving a clinical competency in evaluating the cranial nerves needs frequent practice and revision. In this presentation we explore the structure, distribution and function of each cranial nerve with clear images and animations before proceeding to evaluate them. Clinical examination is presented in a simplified approach, what you may find and what this might signify.
EXAMINATION OF THE CRANIAL NERVES INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Animated review of anatomy and physiology
- Key questions relating to each cranial nerve
- Examination of the 12 cranial nerves
- Common clinical presentations
- In-depth narrated examination with interpretation of abnormal findings
- Real-time examination with subtitles and without subtitles
- Scene selection
- Question and answer slide show
RESOURCES OF CRANIAL NERVES EXAMINATION VIDEO:
- Total play: 81 mins
- Images & animations: 92
- Revision tables: 250
- Revision booklet enclosed (with DVD purchase)
- Customers who bought this video (either Stream or Download) will be entitled to free registration on our website for additional bonus material. Please register on clinicalexams.co.uk after purchasing this video to access the extra resources and bonus material. Customers who ordered the DVDs by post will also be entitled to free registration.
- All customers can request a revision booklet by emailing us on email@example.com and please quote your purchase / reference number.
BONUS STUDY MATERIAL:
You can order the DVD from this site or to Download / Stream from our VIMEO site.