CASE HISTORY TAKING AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS
A case history forms the first major component in the process of arriving at a diagnosis. Taking a concise and focused case history not only requires knowledge of medicine but also human qualities like, good listening, social and analytical. In most cases the competent clinician would have formulated a diagnosis on completion of the case history and the next step of physical examination should help to validate, quantify and quantify his hypothesis. This presentation goes beyond the steps of case history taking and explores the different differential diagnosis which may underlie the topography of key signs and symptoms. In the second part of this presentation a mock case history is followed demonstrating the interactions between patient and practitioner.
- CASE HISTORY TAKING AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS VIDEO INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Preliminary considerations in case history taking
- Investigating the presenting complaint
- Past medical history
- General screening of the function of organ systems
- Two in-depth patient consultations with discussions on differential diagnosis
- MENU OPTIONS:
- Principles of case history taking
- Focused system inquiry and differential diagnosis
- Case history demonstration
- Comprehensive question and answer slide shows
- RESOURCES OF CASE HISTORY TAKING AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS VIDEO:
- Total play: 120 mins
- Images: 82
- Revision tables: 850
- Revision booklet enclosed (with DVD purchase)
Customers who bought this video (either Stream or Download) will be entitled to free registration on our website for additional bonus material. Please register on clinicalexams.co.uk after purchasing this video to access the extra resources and bonus material. Customers who ordered the DVDs by post will also be entitled to free registration.
All customers can request a revision booklet by emailing us on email@example.com and please quote your purchase / reference number.
You can order the DVD from this site or to Download / Stream from our VIMEO site.
- ISBN: 9780955129179
DVD: £15 (box with booklet)