EXAMINATION OF THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
- This presentation starts with an effective review of the anatomy and physiology of the cardiovascular system. It is enhanced with the use of specially designed graphic images, animations and summary slides. It starts with general inspection of the hands and face and how external features may reflect internal pathologies relating to the cardiovascular system. The presentation proceeds in a step-by-step evaluation of the patient, focusing on the heart and circulatory tree.
EXAMINATION OF THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- In-depth narrated examination with interpretation of abnormal findings
- Real-time examination with subtitles and without subtitles
- Scene selection
- Comprehensive slideshow of all the images and tables used during the presentation
- How to make proper use of the clinical equipment featured for this system
RESOURCES OF CARDIOVASCULAR EXAMINATION VIDEO:
- Total play: 50 mins
- Images & animations: 33
- Revision tables: 45
- Revision booklet enclosed (with DVD purchase)
BONUS STUDY MATERIAL:
- Customers who bought this video (either Stream or Download) will be entitled to free registration on our website for additional bonus material. Please register on clinicalexams.co.uk after purchasing this video to access the extra resources and bonus material.
- Customers who ordered the DVDs by post will also be entitled to free registration.
- All customers can request a revision booklet by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org and please quote your purchase / reference number.
You can order the DVD from this site or to Download / Stream from our VIMEO site.
DVD: £15 (box with booklet)